I’m excited to announce that my fellow blogger at BulgingButtons awarded me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award last week. BB always blogs thoughtful insights and perspectives.
The philosophy of the award is: ‘The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.’
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Seven interesting facts about myself:
- I’ve written two (unpublished) novels and collected over 40 rejections on each.
- I got married on New Year’s Eve.
- I’ve changed my name three times legally.
- I was born in Tucson, Arizona (go Wildcats!).
- My great-grandfather Boon Barker led big-game hunts in Mexico for travelers from back East in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- My fourth-great-grandfather Stephen Barker was a veteran of the Revolutionary War.
- I like to use a typewriter to compose my first drafts.
My nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award: