Observer name: AR-31, locally known as “Tad”
Observing location: Planet Earth
- Humanoid inhabitants are divided into two meta-genders, generally referred to as “female” and “male”; additional variations among gender have been noted, but not universally recognized throughout the species.
- Pigmentation variations are highly digressive, in many places pigmentation is a source of elitism and cultural class differentiation.
- Antagonism-aggression is the primary default attitude toward unfamiliar phenomena, including extraterrestrial planetary observation activity.
- Fossil fuels primary source of energy; approximately 75% depleted planetary resource.
- Humanoid population approximately 6 billion individuals; expected to reach 12 billion in 54 years at current rate of growth.
- Estimated elimination rate of non-humanoid species at a dozen per solar day.
Recommendation: extra-planetary colonization of target Planet Earth by extra-solar population viable in approximately 30-50 solar years.
Conclusion: PROJECT IS ON TRACK